On this page you will learn what cookies are and how and when we use them.
Definition of the term cookie
Cookies are pieces of data that the web server generates and which the web site stores on your user device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.). Each site or third-party service sends cookies to the browser installed on your device only if your browser allows it. This is possible if you have not set any restrictions on the browser settings for saving cookies.
Browsers are a very sophisticated technology. They protect personal data and allow websites to access only cookies that were previously sent to him.
Cookies are divided into:
– session. They are stored in the browser’s memory only during your session; they are deleted immediately after leaving the site.
– constant. They are stored in the browser memory for a long time.
Definition of the term “browser”
A browser is a web browsing application. The most popular browsers are Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari.
All listed browsers are safe. In the settings of these browsers, cookies can be easily turned off, and their settings can also be changed.
– accept all cookies;
– ask the browser to notify when cookies are used;
– do not accept cookies.
Cookies on our website and how we use them
– our site was more functional;
– to understand how you move on the site, what content you consume better, to develop a content strategy for the site;
– understand how many visits to the site were per day, month, year. Analyze the geographic affiliation of site users, the number of repeated visits and other data.
Cookies we use on our website.
Third Party Cookies
All browsers allow simple actions to disable cookies.
To disable them, you need to go to your browser settings and find cookies in them. But keep in mind that blocking cookies can have a negative impact on the performance of many websites.
How to delete files
You can also always delete cookies that are stored on your computer. To do this, just follow the instructions of the browser. Again, deleting cookies can have a negative impact on the performance of many websites.